January 28, 2012

I am back

First of all I need to apologise, it's bin to long since the last update, which was in 2011, somewhere in November.
2012 has started and it's almost February, so gonna make a new start in this new year.
Even though my year didn't start that well, has some family issues and currently I have some kind of flu and a frontal sinusitis, so that suck.
Anyway, why I'm blogging today is 'cause I wanted to share something with you guys. As you might know I am having a nail polish addiction and when I'm a bit bored I make photos of my hands.




So that's pretty much what I do when I'm bored. I posted them on my instragram. Which you can follow of course. (: (xDarlene) or check out the online page (webstagram) here.

1 comment:

  1. So many lovely nail colors!!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete