March 18, 2012

Take me back in time



Sometimes I wish I lived in the 50s. I love stars like Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn and James Dean.
To me Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn are some kind of icons. They both have something that has my interest. Maybe the bit of mystery, 'cause their acting career and stuff was before I born.
I would do anything just to spend just one day with them and learn from them. I think I can learn a lot from Marilyn and she's to me a great role model and the same goes for Audrey Hepburn.

The 50s is something that really interests me, I love the dresses and the cloths they were around that time. I'm thinking about doing an inspired Marilyn outfit this week. Oh and also my birthday outfit is coming up next.

Love y'all!
xo

2 comments:

  1. If I could back in time I would pick the 70's. I just love the Fashion of that time. XD
    XOXO
    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also adore Audrey and Marilyn. I've just written about Audrey and her pearl necklace in "Breakfast at Tiffany's".

    Mary Jane
    ahintofredness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete