October 31, 2012

Topshop favourites

Hi guys!

I know it's been awhile and I'm sorry about that. I transferred to another school and I had some other things going on in my private life why I wasn't able to write a blog.

Anyway, I back and I want to show you something. I found some cute things on TopShop's website. (I quickly made an outfit I could wear tomorrow)




Some other things I found and like:



I love going through the whole Topshop website and look for new things and inspiration. At those moments I wish we had a Topshop here in Holland.But I don't mind going to London to shop there. ;)

What are your favourites these season?

xx ♥

 Follow me on Fashiolista.

3 comments:

  1. Love the dresses! :) Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeh dat jurkje is leuk met die vogel collar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. topshop has so many nice things i always find sth to get
    this season i am loving the collars preppy and chic :)
    kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete