January 26, 2013

Inspiring quotes

Not a fashion blog today but something different. A blog about some quotes I love and I want to share some with you. They are quotes that inspire me or gives me hope and so on. You need to know I love sharing quotes with people and might do this more often. Like a quote of the day thing.






"Be yourself always, there's no one better." - Selena Gomez

"Believe in yourself and go for it" - Emma Watson

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" - Audrey Hepburn

"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides." - Audrey Hepburn

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. " - James Dean

"Fashions fade, Style is eternal." - Yves Saint-Laurent

Do you have some quotes you love, that inspire you?

xx  ♥

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quotes :) I adore 'I'm no beauty Queen, I'm just beautiful me' from selena her song who says :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cool! I don't suppose I've read through anything like this
    before. So wonderful to find someone with a few genuine thoughts on this topic.
    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this
    up. This site is something that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

    ReplyDelete