February 03, 2013

Photo blog: Selfies

As a photographer, I love making self portraits. During one of my intern ships, the photographer said I should do self portraits. First I didn't know what to do exactly. I started with this:


I can tell you I was pretty proud of this picture. The next one I made was this:
Yeah sometimes I'm like a little child. I love the whole bubble blow thing.

And after a while I started making things like this:


And this:

This one I made last Friday:

Just randomly picked a few of my selfies. Let me know if you wanna see more. (:

How has your weekend been? Do you like taking self portraits? Having any difficulties with it?

xx ♥


1 comment:

  1. You got loads better over the years(s) and do love the last two :)
    Sometimes I like self portraits, but it does depend on my mood and creativity.

    ReplyDelete